Most days you can find us with a camera in our hands, probably crying at weddings, or enjoying our favorite hiking trails here in beautiful Hawaii. We love Jesus, lemonade, and all things Disney. We are globe-trotters, which admittedly is tricky living on an island so far away from everywhere else, but as long as we have some snacks for the plane ride we don’t mind.
We are extremely passionate about our work and love serving couples and families who are looking to capture the story of who they are. We enjoy the lasting relationships we have with our clients that are the overflow of the moments collected and shared with one another.
1. When I was younger, I wanted to be a cartoon character. For now, I am a voiceover artist, which is a good start.
2. I joined the Navy one week after high school and served as a Corpsman for 12 years. I deployed 3 times with the Marines.
3. I am terrified of heights. Well, more so of falling from them. Even when I see other people too close to an edge, I get anxious!
1. I’m pretty small – I am only 4’10” and a half! With my childhood ambitions of being a ninja, I see it as a plus!
2. I am a 4th degree master black belt in the martial art of Tang Soo Do. I’ve competed in 3 World Championships – and won!
3. I have an irrational fear of large birds – swans, peacocks, and a recurring nightmare about being chased by an ostrich.